Jute is a 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly material and does not pollute our environments like plastic and poly, and we should encourage the usage of jute bags so that we can also contribute to our environment to make our planet clean and healthy place to live in.
- Jute is a vegetable plant whose fibers are dried in long strips, and it’s one of the cheapest natural materials available; The plants from which jute is obtained grow mainly in warm and humid regions, such as Bangladesh, China, and India.
- Jute can be grown year-round and is harvested every six months. It can take decades to produce the same volume of wood fiber and it requires much larger tracts of land to cultivate.
- Jute is very strong and highly durable, 100% biodegradable (it degrades biologically in 1 to 2 years), low-energy recyclable, and cause no threat to the environment. Carrying of products in a Jute bag no threat to hygiene.
- Jute bags can be used multiple times. Plastic bags are made to use once only, thus, it is seen that lots of such things are dumped in the face of waterways, sewage, parks, beaches, or streets.
- Jute bags are seen to maintain their gloss and glaze for a longer time. They are made from natural fiber and thus are able to keep their strength for a rather long period.
- Jute bags printed with your logo are the perfect promotional tool. Sturdy and affordable, a promotional jute bag will be used again and again by its recipient, resulting in maximum return on investment on your advertising spend.
For more Jute bags models, please visit our Jute Burlap Bags.